I am affiliated with the Wikimedia movement, and involved in doing Wikimedia offline—working actively for the Wikimedia Bangladesh; where currently serve as a board member (since 2016). Also, serve as a Community Director of the Chattogram Wikipedia Community, which was started in early 2014 as a first local user community from Bangladesh.
If in case anyone cares, I have administrator rights on Wikimedia Commons ( ), Bengali Wikipedia ( ), Bengali Wikivoyage ( ), and also active on several other projects, like Wikipedia, Wikidata, and sometimes in SWMT (as SWMT member).
All of my contributions on Wikimedia projects can be found via CentralAuth (also on Matrix page). Former online ambassador on Wikipedia, currently working for the Wikimedia's Global renamers, and OTRS team.
I hail from Bangladesh and live in Chattogram. Outside Wikipedia, I am working on several freelancing works and involved with the Creative Commons Bangladesh, OpenStreetMap community, Google Local Guides community, and other few communities in Bangladesh who support the Open Source Initiative.
- Wikimedia Photowalk Chattogram
- Bangla Wikipedia Open Access Week Edit-a-thon 2019
- Translating Chattogram-Munich 2019 (1-30 May 2019)
- Wikicamp Chattogram 2019 (April 2019)
- Wikipedia Asian Month (2018)
- Picture of the Year 2016, Team working
- Picture of the Year 2017, Team working
- Wiki Loves Butterfly, Team working
- Wikipedia to the Moon, Team working
- WLE Bangladesh (2017)
- WLE Bangladesh (2018)
- WLM Bangladesh (2016)
- WLM Bangladesh (2017)
- WLM Bangladesh (2018)
- SVG Translation Campaign 2019 in India
- 100wikicommonsdays (2017.04-2017.05)
- See all projects
bn-N | ctg-N | en-3